nedelja, 14. september 2014

7 DEADLY SINS OF BEAUTY TAG

I was tagged by Confessions of a make-up shopaholic I really like this kind of tags, they are fun and interesting and I like to do them. 

1. GREED: What's your most expensive beauty item?
I don't have a lot of expensive products, It's probably something from Maybelline New York. 



2. WRATH: Which beauty item do you have a love/hate relationship with?
I have a love/hate relationship with this Essence XXXL longlasting lipgloss in matt effect. I love the color and how it looks like on the lips but It takes me quite a long time to put it on nicely, maybe it's just me but it does :D So I don't use it as much as I want to because I don't always have time to put it on. 



3. GLUTTONY: What makes up the biggest chunk of your make-up collection?
That would have to be Essence. I love their products, they are not expensive, they are good quality and there are so many different products so you have a lot of choice. I have many items from foundation to nailpolishes.  




4. SLOTH: What product do you neglect due to lazyness?
Probably eyeshadows. I like them and how they look and like to use them but most of the time I'm to lazy to :P


5. PRIDE: Which beauty product gives you the most confidence?
Black eye pencil or black eyeliner. I don't like to go out without one of them and I use them every day. 

6. LUST: Which beauty product is on the top of your list? 
I would love to have this BH Cosmetics brushes. 


7. ENVY: Which make-up product/look looks great on others but not on yourself? 
Smokey eyes or black eyeshadows.



Take care :))
Byeee

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar