ponedeljek, 08. september 2014

DAY IN LJUBLJANA

Hii.
Last friday me and my friends went to Ljubljana to do some stuff for school. We live in a city about 1 hour away and in october we will all start school in Ljubljana. For me it will be my second year of college and I can't wait :D When we did everything we had to do, we went around the city, did some shopping and spent the whole day there.
We went on the top of the skyscraper, where there's an awesome view of Ljubljana. There is also a cafe, where we stopped for a drink. It was my first time there and I loved it.








For lunch we went to an asian restaurant The Wok. It's a take away restaurant but you can also eat there. You choose what do you want with you're rice or noodles and what kind of them. It was quite good, but I like it more at other asian or chinese restaurant. 





When I was there I bought some things for school, some nailpolishes, nail stickers and a shirt :D



I got some colorful markers and pens, because I like to do my notes in colors, the titles and the important things. You can also find things faster if some things are in color and writen bigger. Also this small self stick tabs and a cute planer.  




Nailpolishes from Essence and heart nail stickers.



Shirt from Tally Weijl.

It was a great and fun day :D
Take care.
Byeee

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar