torek, 02. september 2014

REVIEW- SCHWARZKOPF GLISS HAIR REPAIR

Hello.

And hello september, the fall has started and for some school.
Today im doing a review on the Schwarzkopf Gliss hair repair spray. I've been using it for two weeks, but I didn't use it every single day. I quite like the product. I didn't have any problems with it, it doesn't make hair greasy or tangled or anything. The smell is very nice and I think my ends look nicer and they aren't so split as they used to be. It's also easy to use and it doesn't take much time, because you just shake it, spray it on and you don't wash it off. You can spray it on dry or moist hair. I didn't notice some more shine on my hair, but we'll see :) When I'll use it up I'll probably try some other Gliss spray from Schwarzkopf because over all I like this one and it's good for the hair. 



Take care.
Byee :)) 

2 komentarja:

  1. aaa carsk, te spreji so res fajn! :) pa tale ma precej lepo embalažo :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Res je :) haha ja ti prc u učko pade :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši