torek, 09. september 2014

SUMMER FAVORITES - BEAUTY

Today I'm going to show you beauty products that I've been loving this summer. 

FACE, BODY AND HAIR

  • BALEA SONNEN SCHUTZ SPRAY. It protects hair from the sun, so you spray it on your hair before you go to the beach, sunbathing or before you're going to be exposed to a hot sun for a long time. It has a great coconut scent.



  • BALEA AUGEN MAKE-UP ENTFERNER. A great eye make up remover, also my eyes don't hurt or burn after using it which I like alot.


  • BALEA BODYLOTION. In scent cocos and sheanuss.


MAKE UP

  • BABY LIPS in color Peach kiss and Essence lipstick from the road trip collection in color Hit the road, red. I love the lipstick, it's a great color and it applies very nice and easy.



  • ESSENCE COOKIES AND CREAM BLUSH.


  • Also I've been loving eyeliners in all different colors.

NAILS

  • NAIL POLISHES with effects. I bought quite allot of them this summer, because they look so cool and they make nails more interesting.



  • BLUE AND MINT colors. 



  • NAIL ART STICKERS AND DECORATION STONES. I love doing my nails and I also love using this decorations because it makes nails more interesting and fun. 


And that's all :D
Take care.
Byeee.

4 komentarji: