petek, 12. december 2014

CHRISTMAS TAG

Heii.. I have a nice christmas tag to do. I was tagged by Katja from confessions of a make up shopaholic



1. What is your favourite thing about Christmas?
There are a lot of thing I love about Christmas, like the lights, decorations, presents, holidays..

2. Giving or receiving presents?
Both. I like to pick out presents and give them and see the other person happy. But of course I also like receiving them :P

3. Real or fake tree?
At home we have a fake tree and I really like it. It looks pretty, especially with the decorations. 

4. If you could only buy one person a present this year, who would it be?
I wouldn't want to pick only one :)

5. Do you open your presents in the morning or evening?
In the morning. 

6. Handmade or bought Christmas cards?
We don't send cards :))

7. Do you like to stay in your PJ’s, or dress up for Christmas?
I like to drees up :D 

8. What is your favourite Christmas film?
Home alone :) 

9. Have you ever made a snowman?
Yes, I did :)

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar