nedelja, 22. februar 2015

LIEBSTER AWARD 2015

I was nominated for the Liebster Award by KATJA from confessions of a make-up shopaholic

Thank you Katja :D


1. Where do you see yourself in 20 years?
In 20 years from now I would like to see myself having a job that I like and want, to be a zumba or some other exercise instructor, probably to have a family and be happy. I don't think I see myself moving to some other country but you never know.

2. Why did you start blogging?
I started blogging because I really like reading other blogs and watching videos, so I also wanted to share my experiences and opinions about products, doing clothing or beauty hauls, sharing my nails of the day and so on. It's really fun and relaxing to me :D

3. What would you do if you won the lottery?

Oh I don't really know what I would do with all that money :D I would give some to my family and take my friends celebrating and buy them drinks all night :P  

4. What do you admire most about yourself?

Probably my kindness and compassion to other people, like helping them and being there for them and such things :) 

5. What's your favourite makeup product?

I will say mascara, because I use it a lot, almost every day and just love how it looks.
 
6. What do you value most in life?

That would be family, friends, partner, so all the important people in life that I love and who love me, support me, make me happy, care for me. I think thats very important in life so you can get through anything. And also health.   
   
7. What's your favourite season of the year?

Summer, everything is just great then :P

8. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would that be?

I would love to live somewhere near the beach. I love water and swimming.
 
9. Share your favourite quote.

I don't have a favourite one, I like a lot of them. Like Ellen D. says on her show "Be kind to one another" :D  

10. What brings you the most happiness?

Close people, good laugh, music and dancing :)

11. Favourite food? 

Pizza, I never get tired of it :P 

I nominate:
aniiao
nina lavitaebella
sabinana


My questions:

1. Do you train/have you trained any sports, or do you take/took any music lessons?
2. What makeup products do you have the most?
3.  What do you want to do in the future?
4. Favourite dessert?
5. Do you have any piercings or want any?
6. What kind of posts do you like to do most on your blog?
7. Bright or dark nailpolishes?
8. What was your favourite holiday?
9. What do you admire most about yourself?
10. Do you like to read?
11. Favourite lipgloss?





2 komentarja: